Monday, April 30, 2007

Mickleson and Mattie Anne News


Mickelson's haircut is probably our most exciting news. Matt has been studying for boards and I go to work. Not much new there. I had a conference in Chicago this weekend; I had never been to Chicago so it was neat seeing the sites. I bought a Cubs sweatshirt that I'm sure will get much wear.

Oh, and we have new baby news! Now not only can you feel Mattie Anne, you can see her move. I was reading outside yesterday and I could feel her kick and I looked down and my stomach was also moving. It was pretty cool. So, of course, I call Matt to come and see which just leads to Matt staring at my stomach for 10 min! He did eventually see though! Mattie Anne is definitely moving around more and kicking is getting more and more forceful. I take it as constant assurance that she is alright. I find myself paranoid if I think I haven't felt her for a couple of hours. I can't wait to get to meet her!

We are headed to Destin with Matt's family next week! Exactly a week from tomorrow, we fly down. I am very excited; a week on the beach will be so much fun and relaxing. It will be good to get to spend some time with his family; it has been since Christmas that we have seen most of them! This is down side to living so far away. One day we will get closer to home! I'll post pics from out trip week after next!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

How fun!! I can't wait to feel our baby start moving. I'm sure it's quite amazing! But, still nothing yet that I can 100% sure say it was the baby. Oh well. I guess I'm a few weeks behind you, so it should happen soon.

Brandie

Leanne said...

Katie!! I am so glad that you set this up! I love reading about what is going on in your life since it seems we get to talk a bit less then often :) I wish I could feel your baby too!! That's so exciting!! I hope everything is going good! I'm sure you will have an awesome time with the in-laws in Destin (Tell them all I said hello!) Wish I could see you!! love you lots!