Friday, June 15, 2007

Mattie Anne's Debut

This past weekend mom and dad came up and we were able to see Mattie Anne up close with a 3d ultrasound. It was a pretty neat experience. They definitely confirmed that Mattie Anne is indeed a girl! So I think I'll believe them, and start thinking pink and getting the nursery ready!

She looks a little cramped up in there, but I guess that is something she'll have to get used to over the next 2 1/2 months! Her feet were in her face the whole time! At one point she took this huge yawn and it was so amazing. She already has the Goldman cheeks! And I'm thinking Matt's nose...Ya'll will have to give your opinion!
This is Mattie Anne with her feet straight up, her fist right in front of her nose, and face facing to the left
This is Mattie Anne, again facing the left, she has her hand by her mouth.
Look at those cheeks!
This is Mattie Anne facing more toward us this time. Her hands and feet are still in front of her.
This is one of my favorite pics. Mattie Anne's legs!
This is a close up of Mattie Anne's face (facing the left). I think she has Matt's nose!
We have a ton more pics but I thought these were probably the best. The DVD is really neat to watch also! It will be really neat to compare these pictures to her fist baby pictures. My anticipation is definitely building! Only 11 1/2 weeks left!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Aaron and I finally got on your blog! Aaron is upset that we don't have a blog! I would have no idea how to make one and especially as cute as Katie's. The pictures of Mattie Anne are great! I cannot wait to see the DVD. I cannot wait to come see you! If we come visit do we get put on the blog? HA!

Unknown said...

Since Mattie Anne will be making her big debut tomorrow, I thought it fitting to see her little face one more time "inside". We are just so excited!! I hope Katie can get some rest tonight. We love you all. Aunt Liz